Sunday 15 March 2020

Jupiter Residents Wonder What My Personal Skin Care Regimen Is?

What Are My Daily Regimen Secrets?

Many people comment to me:  Wow look at your skin!  What do you do?

Read below to learn my daily cleansing and moisturizing secrets!  All the products I use lasts me about six months.

Cleansing and Exfoliating

The first thing I use after hopping out of the shower is the Zo Skin Health Cleanser.  I only need a pea-sized amount to do my entire face.   Afterwards, I used Zo Exfoliating Polish, which consists of smooth crystals.  It’s going to exfoliate that top layer of your skin to give you nice smooth and glowing skin.

Creams and Serums

I use is the NeoCutis Lumiere Riche Biorestorative eye cream and again you need just a teeny tiny amount and put it right underneath the eye.   I also use it right on my upper lid.  Next is my secret weapon – Skin Better Science.  It’s fairly a newer line but I love this it because they don’t have any fragrances or additives.   The thing that make us have beautiful skin is to have a glowing skin but also to have even tone.   One pump of this will even your tone.  Next, I use Neocutis Hyalis.  It’s an hyaluronic acid which is what we naturally have. This is going to give you a beautiful glow and a little shine to your face.  It will also moisturizes.

Sun Screen

This is muy importante!  If you want to see me cringe, tell me that your sunscreen is in your makeup or  that you got your sunscreen at CVS or Walgreens.  I can’t stress this enough. you need MEDICAL GRADE sun screen.  I use Elta MD sunscreen and I wear it everyday.  It goes on light and lasts virtually the entire day!

Evening Routine

For the evening, I cleanse with the Zo Skin Health Cleanser.  To moisturize, I use Skin Better Science AlphaRet, overnight cream, which is an amazing retinol.  It’s as strong as a Retin-A, but it will not give you the irritation or redness.  It actually goes into your dermis, which is where you need it.  I actually mix it on the back of my hand and then put it everywhere, including right in front of my ears.   My last thing I do at night before I go to bed is Hawrych MD Lash.  I put it right on my eyelashes just like an eye-liner.  This is going to give me longer and fuller lashes.

These are my secrets but remember, everyone is a little different.  However, you always want to make sure your lotions are medical grade.  Preservation is the best medicine so whatever your daily regimen is, consistently do it!

If you have further questions, please call RENU Medical Aesthetics to setup a complementary consultation at 561 – 406 – 6123.

The post Jupiter Residents Wonder What My Personal Skin Care Regimen Is? appeared first on RENU Medical Aesthetics.


RENU Medical Aesthetics https://ift.tt/3cWGJdw
renuforyou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment